drank Emerald Lily by Rishi Tea

I ran out of green tea (gasp) and grabbed this at Whole Foods to hold me over. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. It was floral and nutty at the same time. I drank a whole testubin full :)

East Side Rob

Given that this is a Chinese pan-fired tea, I was surprised by how grassy or flowery this tea was. I’m a big ancient tree Yunnan fan, so it was really interesting to see what a Yunnan tea would taste like if it weren’t oxidized, which is essentially what Emerald Lily is — an unoxidized version of Yunnan. The long steep time was a bit of a surprise, too.

Marlena

I don’t wanna be a brat, but it is tetsubin, not testubin. The latter refers ro floating down rivers in test tubes, a dangerous sport

Comments

East Side Rob

Marlena

My name is Nicole. I’m a New Jersey Native with a passion for tea and teaware. I don’t claim to be an expert (by any stretch of the imagination) but I love learning and expanding my knowledge of tea.

Bayonne, NJ