drank Cinnamon Stick by Bigelow

I’m not usually a huge fan of black tea- I find the flavor a little too sharp and bitter, even when it’s been properly steeped. However, I like this one. The cinnamon takes some of the bitter edge out of the black tea and gives it a gentle kind of spice. It’s a nice option as a two o’clock pick-me-up tea. While I won’t make it part of my everyday routines and rituals, I will keep some of it around as a comfort tea on cold days.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.