This tea is amazing! It smells wonderful dry, and I love its light, fruity flavor (I drank it hot, but I’m sure it’s fabulous iced, too)! It is even beautiful to watch as it steeps because the leaves open up in the water. This is a perfect afternoon tea, because it is not too highly caffeinated, but it will still give you a nice boost of energy. I know that the bags aren’t recyclable or particularly eco-friendly, but I think the mesh does a nice job of eliminating the papery taste that some bagged teas can have. All in all, a satisfying experience. Lipton has done well!

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.