drank Huang Shan Mao Feng by Dobra Tea

You do need to use quite a large scoop of leaves in order to taste this one. It’s a very light tea. Its color is a very pale green-yellow, kind of like green tea that hasn’t been steeped long enough. It’s full of umami, and it has a very nutty finish. It’s a very pleasant spring afternoon tea.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.