This tea actually tastes pretty good to me. I normally don’t like licorice at all, but I didn’t find it overpowering at all. It definitely helps me sleep when I’m sick (I have a hard time feeling comfortable with a sort throat when I’m trying to sleep). The chamomile and the mint are the strongest flavors for me, and I love both. It also leaves a pleasant soothing feeling in my throat, although it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to. I guess if you are looking for relief from a sore throat, Robitussin is still the way to go. Just drink this after and you’ll be feeling better in no time :)

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I like green teas as long as they are blended with fruit and/ or spices, and I LOVE them when they’re blended with floral notes.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.