drank Earl Grey by Choice Organic Teas

Um, wow. This tea is FABULOUS. The first Earl Grey I ever tried was Tazo’s, and I didn’t find it pleasant at all. I thought it tasted like soap. In fact, I was hesitant to even give Earl Grey another chance at all. This kind, however, is a game-changer. The bergamot has the perfect amount of presence, without overpowering the whole tea. I don’t really taste the lavender, but perhaps it’s there to cut some of the bergamot’s acidity? In any even, my hat goes off to you, Choice! You’ve cured me of my Earl Grey aversion, and I will definitely be drinking this again.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.