Everything about this tea is so beautiful! The dry leaves are gorgeous, it smells fantastic, and once it’s steeped, the taste is unbelievable.

It really does leave a bubbly feeling on your tongue! The rose is what I taste the most, and it lingers very pleasantly after each sip. I’m really glad I got to try this flavor! It was a total delight.

keychange

I loved this tea as well,and am always bugging stacy to make more florals. There are never enough out there as far as I’m concerned.

teaqueen

So true! I’d be especially thrilled to try more floral blends from Butiki as well.

keychange

Try the rose violet calendula. It changed my life!

teaqueen

Ooooo that sounds amazing! Will do.

Comments

keychange

keychange

Try the rose violet calendula. It changed my life!

teaqueen

Ooooo that sounds amazing! Will do.

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I like green teas as long as they are blended with fruit and/ or spices, and I LOVE them when they’re blended with floral notes.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.