I made a pot of this tea and let it cool, then refrigerated it.

I like it SO MUCH BETTER cold! It really allows the chocolate to come out, and in fact has totally changed my opinion of this tea altogether. It tastes so much richer… I feel like I’m having dessert!

DRINK THIS STUFF COLD. You won’t regret it!

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I like green teas as long as they are blended with fruit and/ or spices, and I LOVE them when they’re blended with floral notes.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.