Tried this one again, and gave it much less steep time. I think I only steeped it for about a minute thirty.

MUCH, MUCH BETTER! The flavor is so mild and citrusy, and the black tea base is so light that you almost can’t taste it. The lemon, bergamot, and orange are perfectly balanced this time around. THIS is the Twinings I know and love.

So yeah. Definitely drink this tea. Just don’t over-steep it. In fact, the SECOND the water turns amber-brown, take that teabag right out. I wouldn’t exceed two minutes.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.