Tried this one again, and gave it much less steep time. I think I only steeped it for about a minute thirty.

MUCH, MUCH BETTER! The flavor is so mild and citrusy, and the black tea base is so light that you almost can’t taste it. The lemon, bergamot, and orange are perfectly balanced this time around. THIS is the Twinings I know and love.

So yeah. Definitely drink this tea. Just don’t over-steep it. In fact, the SECOND the water turns amber-brown, take that teabag right out. I wouldn’t exceed two minutes.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.