drank Huang Shan Mao Feng by Dobra Tea

Oversteeped and overleafed. It tastes sweet and almost wheatlike.

Ughhh what a fail. Oh well. I’ve drunk this tea enough times to know that it’s a good tea, even if I totally messed this up this morning.

doh! i hate that!

teaqueen

Me, too. Plus, I’ve had it for a while, so it’s not as fresh as it should be… Blechhhh.

Comments

doh! i hate that!

teaqueen

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I like green teas as long as they are blended with fruit and/ or spices, and I LOVE them when they’re blended with floral notes.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.