Unearthed this in my tea chest while I was on a mad hunt for something to help chase the last bit of this nasty head cold away. I realized that I haven’t had this tea in over a year, so I decided to give it a whirl.

I forgot how much I liked this tea! Now, bear with me. I know it’s Lipton, which means that in the more refined tea-drinking world, it’s like what carob is to the chocolate world.

But this one is really, really, really good. It really is. It’s perfectly blended, flavorful, smooth, and I always feel better after I drink it.

Honest. It never gets bitter, even though as a berry-flavored green, the odds are stacked against it. It also smells heavenly.

I’m so glad I rediscovered this today. I must get more of it soon!

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.