drank Chamomile by Carrington Tea

The lymph nodes under my jaw are swollen to the size of marbles. I HATE being sick! arrrrghhhhhhh! >.<

Brewed a mug of this stuff last night and added a teaspoon of honey for good measure. I read somewhere that chamomile is a mild antihistamine, so I figured, what the hell.

It was the first thing I could even remotely taste in two days. So I was grateful for that. It was sweet, warm, good for my throat, and surprisingly, still fresh, even though its packaging is a little iffy. (Stringless pouchless sachets in a non-resealable plastic bag inside the box.) It also soothed my nerves and gave me something else to think about besides how crappy I feel.

Still not sorry I bought this tea. I will probably keep a box of it it in my tea stash always, for times like this. Peppermint, chamomile, and echinacea teas are my go-to medicinal teas.

What can I say? I have simple taste.

Dexter

There is nothing wrong with simple tastes – it’s your tea cupboard, if a tea makes you happy then you should be drinking it.

teaqueen

Hahaha thanks!

Comments

Dexter

teaqueen

Hahaha thanks!

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.