drank Chamomile by Carrington Tea

The lymph nodes under my jaw are swollen to the size of marbles. I HATE being sick! arrrrghhhhhhh! >.<

Brewed a mug of this stuff last night and added a teaspoon of honey for good measure. I read somewhere that chamomile is a mild antihistamine, so I figured, what the hell.

It was the first thing I could even remotely taste in two days. So I was grateful for that. It was sweet, warm, good for my throat, and surprisingly, still fresh, even though its packaging is a little iffy. (Stringless pouchless sachets in a non-resealable plastic bag inside the box.) It also soothed my nerves and gave me something else to think about besides how crappy I feel.

Still not sorry I bought this tea. I will probably keep a box of it it in my tea stash always, for times like this. Peppermint, chamomile, and echinacea teas are my go-to medicinal teas.

What can I say? I have simple taste.

Dexter3657

There is nothing wrong with simple tastes – it’s your tea cupboard, if a tea makes you happy then you should be drinking it.

teaqueen

Hahaha thanks!

Comments

Dexter3657

teaqueen

Hahaha thanks!

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: Flavored black and green teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or floral notes!), oolong, pu- erh, citrus, berry-flavored green or white blends, yerba mate, blooming teas, medicinal herbals (peppermint, chamomile, Tulsi, echinacea, etc.)

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.