drank Earl Grey by Choice Organic Teas

I got this tea bag from my college’s cafeteria.

I simply adore it! It’s the perfect balance between black tea and bergamot. And it’s organic. It smells tangy and citrusy, but the tea itself isn’t astringent. It’s smooth and mellow and orangey. Sooo good.

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I like green teas as long as they are blended with fruit and/ or spices, and I LOVE them when they’re blended with floral notes.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.