Stole a bag of this from my housemate. Desperate times call for desperate measure.

It tastes GROSS. Wayyyyyy too much licorice and anise. But damned if it isn’t working! Not the most pleasant experience flavor wise, but if you can just power through it, your throat will no longer be tickly or sore. Temporarily.

Blahhhhh I just wanna get better…

Hello! I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field and am currently working toward an MA in English.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me. I also love ginger, citrus, and lemongrass.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about mate and herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.