Stole a bag of this from my housemate. Desperate times call for desperate measure.

It tastes GROSS. Wayyyyyy too much licorice and anise. But damned if it isn’t working! Not the most pleasant experience flavor wise, but if you can just power through it, your throat will no longer be tickly or sore. Temporarily.

Blahhhhh I just wanna get better…

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.