drank Calming by Yogi Tea

Very typical Yogi blend. Sweet-tasting, thick mouthfeel, wheaty- aftertaste, verrrrry long list of ingredients, some of which have funky names, etc.

I was feeling a little panicky before I made it, and after I sipped on it for a bit, I felt better. Would I go so far as to give this tea all the credit? No. Did it maybe help take some of the edge of? Yes.

All in all, pretty good. I wouldn’t buy a box of this unless I had a coupon or it was on sale, though.

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: Flavored black and green teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or floral notes!), oolong, pu- erh, citrus, berry-flavored green or white blends, yerba mate, blooming teas, medicinal herbals (peppermint, chamomile, Tulsi, echinacea, etc.)

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.