This is the best bedtime tea I’ve ever had, in terms of how well it works. I only use it when I’m really really super restless, like last night.

The tea just makes me feel a little more relaxed and open to clearing my mind. I drank it before I did some yoga, meditation, and prayer, and it definitely helped get my mind in the right place for those things.

Yogi teas all taste basically the same to me, so I’m not making a plug for its flavor. It tastes like a sweet, apple-y, herbal bouquet of so-so-ness. No caramel that I can detect, despite what the ingredient list claims. But it really does deliver on its promise of “supporting a good night’s sleep.”

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.