drank Earl Grey by Gloria Jean's

I can’t emphasize enough how in love with this tea I am.

I hated EG’s when I first started drinking tea regularly, and then I tried a few organic blends and rethought them, but now.

Oh, my God.

This tea is sublime. Rich, full-bodied, thoroughly satisfying. Makes me feel like a classy English person. The bergamot sings. In other blends, it tastes soapy. In this one, it tastes like the orangey heaven that I know it’s supposed to.

Best. Decision. I. Ever. Made. when I bought the tin of this stuff.

keychange

I’m so glad you love this so much! I love that feeling!

teaqueen

It really is divine. I think it’s changed my life. I’m only drinking loose leaf EG’s from now on!

Comments

keychange

I’m so glad you love this so much! I love that feeling!

teaqueen

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: Flavored black and green teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or floral notes!), oolong, pu- erh, citrus, berry-flavored green or white blends, yerba mate, blooming teas, medicinal herbals (peppermint, chamomile, Tulsi, echinacea, etc.)

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.