I love this tea so so so so so much. It’s full of beautiful, warming spices, and it tastes like chocolate without being sweet, somehow. It’s delicious. It lingers on the tongue and warms the belly. The smoky taste characteristic of yerba mate is diminished, which is fine with me.

It has less caffeine per sachet than the Traditional Mate, but that doesn’t bother me any, because the taste is far better.

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I like green teas as long as they are blended with fruit and/ or spices, and I LOVE them when they’re blended with floral notes.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.