Very sad day… This is my second-to-last bag of this. I shall need to buy more next week when I go grocery shopping. I love it. I have a lot of the Traditional Mate left, but I don’t like it as much.

It’s so sweet and rich and spicy and earthy… The mouthfeel is creamy and decadent. It’s a beautiful way to wake up in the morning. My favorite breakfast tea.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.