drank Earl Grey by Gloria Jean's

Uh-oh, this tin is getting super old. The bergamot flavor is almost diminished. I even used a larger scoop of the leaves than the serving size, and I mostly tasted the black tea base. I still got the burnt, chocolatey notes though, so it wasn’t a total wash.

I mean, I got this tin for half-price because it was already three months older than its “Best Before” date, but that was back in December. I need to finish this up, quick. Perhaps a nice pot of iced Earl Grey is in my future?

This tea really is good though. I still enjoy it even when it’s old, so just imagine how delish it probably is when it’s fresh!

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.