Mmmmmm! This is good. So earthy and revitalizing. I love mate and black tea, so this was blended with me in mind!

Confession Time: I cheated on tea this week with a pound of French Vanilla coffee that my friend gave me. And so I haven’t been drinking much tea. I’m considering the purchase of this box my penance.

Frankly, I think I’d rather drink this in the morning than coffee… One whiff of the smoky mate and the chocolatey black tea and I’m ready to go!

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.