drank Fireberry by Tiesta Tea

Ughhhh sore throat alert! I dug this one out of my tea chest to help ward off impending sickness. This is pretty much the ONLY fruity rooibos I actually like. I steeped this perfectly tonight, too. It tastes just like cranberry juice, without the ridiculous amounts of sugar. It steeps a beautiful deep red and it smells heavenly dry. A little bit goes a long way, and don’t exceed 2 minutes for steep time though, or it will be really really tart.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.