drank Earl Grey by Choice Organic Teas

I rather like this Earl Grey. The bergamot is nice and mellow. This one is almost as good as loose tea. (Even though it’s not.) The black tea base does exactly what it is supposed to do: provide a solid foundation for the bergamot without dominating the cup.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.