Oh my gosh… this is so delicious! I picked up a box of this today because a friend recommended it to me forever ago, and I could never find a store that sold it! Until today. I ventured into an organic health food store and made a beeline for the tea section, and there it was.

The scent is delicate and intriguing. Very floral (as you would expect, of course), steeps a nice warm shade of brown, and the taste is heavenly! Tulsi is a very gentle herb by itself; mildly minty and earthy. But when coupled with aromatic and simply lovely rose, it’s a match made in heaven!

The two flavors form a very amenable and fragrant partnership, (neither one dominating the other- instead, they support and riff off of one another) and the rose flavor lingers on the tongue delightfully after each sip. There’s the perfect amount of sweetness, too (and this is coming from a person who favors using sweeteners lightly and sparingly!) and I can’t say enough about this blend.

I’m so glad I committed to the whole box! Will be buying again.

Flavors: Flowers

5 min, 30 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.