Ummmm. Wow. This is definitely a unique tea. I would say that it is closest in flavor to traditional yerba mate. Very smoky and strong! Kind of tough to take first thing in the morning, but maybe it’ll grow on me.

Hello! I’m an American college student, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: Flavored black and green teas (anything with chocolate, nutty, or floral notes!), oolong, pu- erh, citrus, berry-flavored green or white blends, yerba mate, blooming teas, medicinal herbals (peppermint, chamomile, Tulsi, echinacea, etc.)

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.