drank Kamba Berry by Butiki Teas

This really wasn’t my favorite. I’ve never had purple tea before, so I don’t know what it tastes like alone, but this blend tasted pretty much like blueberry and hibiscus and not much else. It smelled heavenly and brewed a beautiful deep reddish purple color, but it just seemed to lack the magic that Butiki’s black, green, and white blends have in terms of flavor.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Butiki Teas

This one isn’t our blend. I’ve kind of been thinking about discontinuing it for a while but am still undecided since its a little more tart than something we would come up with but does seem to fill a gap for people that enjoy tart iced teas. I definitely recommend trying it with a little sugar.

teaqueen

Hmmm. Maybe I should have tried it iced. I have a similar blend from another company that is amazing iced. Oh well. Live and learn!

Comments

Butiki Teas

teaqueen

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.