Ugh, I hate calling up my bosses and asking for letters of reference, especially on short notice. I wish finding a job was an easier process, especially for shy people.

Backlogging from months and months ago… I always kept forgetting to log this one. Perhaps that’s indicative of my experience with it. I was distinctly underwhelmed by it. It was my first and last honeybush. Usually, with chai, you have to worry about the flavors and spices being too strong, but that was decidedly not the case here.

The base was bland as all getout, and there was no helping it with sweeteners or milk. It was basically like drinking hot water with a bit of cinnamon thrown in.

Not exactly thrilling. There are far better herbal chais out there.

caile

Good luck with the job search!

teaqueen

Cheers :)

Comments

caile

Good luck with the job search!

teaqueen

Cheers :)

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.