drank Trilogy by G.T. Kombucha

Update on this weird little concoction: It’s making me verrrrry sleepy and drowsy, and I only drank maybe a fifth of the bottle. The label says that it contains a “trace amount of alcohol,” so just be careful if you are planning to try kombucha anytime soon, and definitely don’t drink it and then drive, or use it to try to wake up in the morning! Thank God I waited until I got home to open it and don’t have anywhere else to be today.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.