drank Earl Grey by Gloria Jean's

I think the hardest thing in the world is admitting to yourself that you’ve been selfish and hurt someone else. To me, apologizing to the other person is the easy part- it’s the having to live with myself afterward that I have trouble with.

Sorry to get all deep. I had to get that off my chest as I begin figuring out how I can make things right with the person whose feelings I treated like my ego’s doormat.

I did something a little different with this tea. I found a recipe online for a Rainmaker Cocktail using Earl Grey Syrup and Gin:

It’s delicious. Nice and citrusy from both the lemon juice and bergamot from the tea, and the gin gives it the perfect bitey edge.

I’m so glad I found a drink recipe that uses tea!

caile

That’s too bad. Hopefully over time, things will get better. :)

teaqueen

I sure hope so. :)

It will! hugs

Comments

caile

That’s too bad. Hopefully over time, things will get better. :)

teaqueen

I sure hope so. :)

It will! hugs

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.