Mmmm oh man, if you steep green tea just right, it’s like drinking warm melted butter.

My first tasting notes on this tea weren’t that flattering, because I didn’t know how to steep green tea properly then. I’ve come such a long way! Yayyy!

I like this blend a lot better at 175 degrees F.

I’m also seriously craving green tea today for some reason. This is my fourth helping.

Smooth, lemony, earthy. Just what I want in a nice cup of bedtime green tea.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.