drank Huang Shan Mao Feng by Dobra Tea

Steeping this differently. Ooooo, I smell raisins and burnt chocolate! This is a whole new experience!

Mmmm now it’s transitioning into its usual springtime-y bready umami fullness.

Wow. What a difference your steeping method can make!

Flavors: Baked Bread, Chocolate, Green Beans, Metallic, Raisins

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about mate and herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.