When I first tried this tea, I had quite liked it. However, I’m trying it a second time, and it’s really not doing it for me. All I can taste is a fake lemony flavoring that reminds me of chemicals, followed by a faint sweetness that is barely reminiscent of honey.

I didn’t prepare it any differently this time. Maybe my tea tastes change with my mood.

In any event, I’ll give this a third chance at another time before I lower my rating on it. For tonight, it’s a miss for me, unfortunately.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.