I really love Stash. I don’t know how they do it, but somehow all of their teas manage to be dynamic and interesting, despite the fact that they’re bagged.

This is easily one of my favorites by them. Today, I got more vanilla and bergamot, and the lavender took a bit of a backseat. It went wonderfully with my cinnamon waffles.

Will be buying this again!

Rosehips

This sounds like an interesting blend. I may have to look into getting some.

teaqueen

You should! It’s lovely.

Comments

Rosehips

This sounds like an interesting blend. I may have to look into getting some.

teaqueen

You should! It’s lovely.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.