drank Sweet Dreams by Bigelow

Ughhhhhh insomnia!

I usually stay away from Bigelow blends, unless it’s either the straight chamomile or the straight peppermint ones, because they tend to be WAY too fast and loose with the hibiscus in their herbal blends. But for some reason, I don’t seem to mind it in this one.

This is mild and sweet. Just kind of generic and meh. I’m gonna down it because I want the chamomile to do its thing and make me feel sleepy.

I happen to have a lot of this tea because someone gave me a whole box of it as part of a gift. But I daresay that when I finish these bags up, I won’t be restocking it. I’ve had much better bedtime blends from other companies.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.