Last night, I went through my ridiculous tea collection and dug out the boxes of teas that have only five or so servings left, and I put them in a separate box. They are now Priority Teas, meaning that I’m not allowed to buy any new teas until I’ve finished them.

This is one of the Priority Teas.

I know it’s crappy Lipton, but this one really is good. it was nice and light and fruity but not overly sweet, which I definitely appreciated.

Memily

This is an exceptional term and a brilliant way to manage sipdowns. THANK YOU. Setting up my own Priority Tea station this weekend.

Comments

Memily

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.