drank Chamomile by Carrington Tea

Bye bye, plain, cheap chamomile. Probably at some point, I will end up with another box of this in my tea chest. But for now, I’m having a fling with Twinings Camomile, Honey & Vanilla. Plus, one of the classes I’m currently taking is making me seriously question how they grow, produce, and package this stuff, and sell it for so cheap. I’m officially suspicious.

It’s a nice staple tea to have around, though. Good for blending, good for a simple de-stressor, and just good to fall back on when all else fails.

However, for now, it’s TTFN.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.