I always seem to have a box of this tea around, even though it really isn’t my favorite. So weird. It’s like a talisman or something.

Anyway, I’m trying like hell to get rid of the teas that I don’t love, so that I can make room for the teas that I love, so I drank a cup of this last night. It’s minty and chamomile-y, nothing spectacular. And it did diddly squat to combat the cup of coffee I stupidly drank at 5:00pm last night.

I deserved to be wide awake until 1 am. Anyway, gonna keep drinking this down until it’s gone, and I will NOT replace it.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.