drank Earl Grey by Gloria Jean's

Made Earl Grey syrup with this and mixed 1 oz of it with 1 oz of lemon juice and 2 oz of gin. Shook it up with ice and filled the rest of my glass with seltzer water. It’s called a Rainmaker cocktail, and I’m enjoying it immensely.

This is my favorite cocktail because it involves tea.

TheTeaFairy

What a great cocktail it must be…will sure try that, thanks for sharing :-)

teaqueen

It’s so delicious! It’s sweet and citrusy. http://hellogiggles.com/the-rainmaker-cocktail-with-earl-grey-tea-and-gin
There is the recipe

Comments

TheTeaFairy

What a great cocktail it must be…will sure try that, thanks for sharing :-)

teaqueen

There is the recipe

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.