Mmmmmmm! Oh my God, this may change my opinion of rooibos! It doesn’t taste like olives! The vanilla is perfect with it. It’s a sweet tea, and mild without being bland.

Prime!

Memily

Olives!?

teaqueen

Yes, I’ve had several rooibos blends that tasted like olive juice to me. Blechhh. Not this one though! It was smooth and sweet and pleasantly gentle.

Angrboda

Olives? Interesting. I’ve never found that myself, but I think I understand what you mean with an olive note, though.

Comments

Memily

Olives!?

teaqueen

Angrboda

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.