I saw a recipe for lemonade terere recently, which is simply brewed mate, agave, and lemons. I must try this soon!

For today, I made a quick cup of this, straight, because I had to get up brutally early and didn’t have time to make anything nice out of it. It’s smoky and exotic, and it gets the job done caffeine wise, so that’s why I always seem to have a handful of these tea bags tucked into my enormous tea collection.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.