drank citrus kiss by Good Earth

Yuck. Disgusting. I can only taste the stevia. It’s like drinking sugar water with a twist of something vaguely fruity.

PASS. If I want a Sprite, I’ll crack open a can of it. I don’t want my tea to taste like it.

TeaBrat

This stuff was so vile I threw it out.

teaqueen

Thank God it wasn’t my cup! I had one sip from my boyfriend’s mug. That was enough. It’s pretty awful.

Comments

TeaBrat

This stuff was so vile I threw it out.

teaqueen

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.