drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Mmmmmmm, oh my gosh! This is amazing. Creamy, sweet, dessert-like. Normally I’m prejudiced against decaf blends (the ones I’ve had lose a lot of their flavor in the decaffeination process), but this blows all of that out of the water.

I was also pleasantly surprised to discover that these sachets are not paper, but rather mesh, which allows the water to reach the leaves in a better way.

Very high quality stuff! I even got 2 cups out of 1 sachet. It was sooooo soothing and decadent. I was sad when I finished my Mason jarful.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about mate and herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.