drank Mojitea by Argo Tea

FACT: I bought this bottled tea today mostly because I wanted the awesome glass bottle that it came in.
ANOTHER FACT: The tea inside the bottle was actually pretty fantastic. Normally, mint tea makes me gag. And bottled tea is much much much too sweet for me. But this one was blended with lime juice and real cane sugar, so it was refreshing and – get this – tasted like real tea. No plastic-y, fake, processed taste. I could have brewed this myself. It wasn’t even that expensive! It turned out to be exactly what I needed on this horridly humid day.

If I’m ever in a pinch and need another quick iced tea fix, I’m going straight for Argo. (Plus, having a collection of these most excellent reusable glass bottles with the screw-tops wouldn’t be a bad thing…)

Flavors: Lime, Mint, Sugarcane

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.