I got this really cheap today. I think it was on clearance, because they don’t have it on the shelves anymore, and it was the last canister. They used to sell it in the vitamin aisle, because I think it’s considered a dietary supplement. Sweet!

It has green coffee bean in it, which I don’t know much about. I liked this tea because it tastes a bit like cinnamon graham crackers. The stevia isn’t cloying, which is a relief. And if it helps me lose a bit of weight, that’s even better.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: Black, oolong, and rooibos. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg. Also iffy about herbal teas in general, although chamomile and I are usually on speaking terms.

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.