drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Vanilla Comoro is how I’m choosing to deal with today. There should be a law that if a customer is rude to you for no reason, you should be able to tell them to leave.

Vanilla custard and smooth sweet nuttiness are extremely soothing to me, and help me forget about this godawful day.

mj

I got covered in dirty street water by a passing car while wearing a white shirt. MONDAYS

Memily

I love customer service but sometimes I really hate customers.

teaqueen

Most customers at my job are lovely, but there are a few cranky ones thrown in. And the fact that it was also a Monday didn’t help. Ah well. Tomorrow is another day :)

Comments

mj

Memily

I love customer service but sometimes I really hate customers.

teaqueen

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.