I have been offered full-time employment!!!! The search is finally over! Praise be!!

This tea walks the border between too tart and tolerably tart for me. It’s a hibiscus base, and hibiscus plus blackberry is kind of asking for trouble. But the vanilla does its job and takes the edge off of the bitterness and gives the cup a mildly sweet and melodious note.

Not my favorite, but not awful. The vanilla is the saving grace (and, frankly, the whole reason why I made the purchase…)

Sarsonator

Congrats on the job! Woo hoo!

woohooo! grats on the job!

caile

Congrats!

teaqueen

Thanks guys! I can’t wait to start there :D

Comments

Sarsonator

Congrats on the job! Woo hoo!

woohooo! grats on the job!

caile

Congrats!

teaqueen

Thanks guys! I can’t wait to start there :D

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.