I must have rocks in my head for drinking hot tea on a miserably hot night like this, but whatever.

Very tasty! I’ve tried a chai with a honeybush- rooibos base from a different company and found it to be flavorless. I do have a good experience with Zhena’s though- I love their coconut chai. So I went for this one.

It’s very aromatic. I smell mostly cardamom and cinnamon, with a dash of cocoa. The sip tastes like chai masala, just a bite of ginger, and the chocolate lingers in the aftertaste.

I love this!

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.