Sipdown… Not sorry to see this one finished. I loved it at first, but today when I was drinking up the last two teabags of it, I realized how sickly sweet it is. It’s like they needed to compensate for the fact that tulsi isn’t very flavorful, and so they doused it in heavily perfumed rose and stevia. The result? I felt like I was drinking tulsi from a Bath and Body Works soap bottle.

Yuck. Sticking to Organic India’s Lemon Ginger tulsi blend if I ever find myself craving some holy basil.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.