Sipdown… Not sorry to see this one finished. I loved it at first, but today when I was drinking up the last two teabags of it, I realized how sickly sweet it is. It’s like they needed to compensate for the fact that tulsi isn’t very flavorful, and so they doused it in heavily perfumed rose and stevia. The result? I felt like I was drinking tulsi from a Bath and Body Works soap bottle.

Yuck. Sticking to Organic India’s Lemon Ginger tulsi blend if I ever find myself craving some holy basil.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.