Roasted Milk Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Tea-Guy
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From 3:15 PM

Product description not available yet.

About 3:15 PM View company

The 3:15 PM brand teas are bagged, not loose. But the bags are much larger than usual in order to accomodate both tea leaves and the milk powder that’s included. The dry aroma is slightly sweet, but toasty. I wouldn’t smell too hard though, as you’re likely to end up with milk powder in your nose.

When brewing I like to leave the bag in an infuser. It helps to keep clean up simpler. The bagged material produces a Khaki colored liquor which is completely opaque. The resulting aroma is fairly identical to that from the unused bag: slightly sweet and toasty.

The flavor is one which I think would appeal to coffee drinkers everywhere. It’s roasty and creamy with hints of sweetener (because it contains refined sugar). While there’s a notable drying of the palate, the roasty taste sticks around through a very long tail and leaves you yearning for more.

Thanks to hapatite for this sample! I really liked this one! I made the original for my BF this AM, and the roasted for me. I liked the original a little better, but both are good.

If you’re into milky sweet tea, this would be an excellent portable tea. It’s smooth and pleasant.

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea can be overly sweet depending on my mood, but for some reason I am in love with it, very mild yet the tea flavor comes in just over the sweet milky part.
I use boiling water (100C) to brew then I dunk a bunch of times to get all the milk powder into the tea, I like to let it lit for a bit to get a stronger flavor, as of yet I have not run in to any bitterness with this.

An easy tea to drink- definitely a sweet preparation like you would get as a child.