Lemon Drop Cooler

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Southern Boy Teas

From 52teas

PUCKER UP! It’s our LEMONIEST blend yet!

Caffeine-free African Honeybush (Red AND citrusy green) blended with lemon peel, lemongrass, lemon verbena, lemon myrtle, lemon balm and natural flavors. It’s like an all-in-one Arnold Palmer! And it is delicious.

Your going to want a quiet hammock or a nice shade tree to lean on in the grass, oh and a good book. This tea is a great escape from the mundane.

About 52teas View company

I loooooooove lemons, so I rushed to buy this one! I’m hiding indoors where it’s air conditioned today too, so I’m trying this one hot for my first cup. It’s got a very pleasant, tart, lemony taste that reminds me of some of the lemon cream or lemon chiffon blends out there. It’s much more mild than the typical black tea with lemon types on the market, and so far, I’m really enjoying it. I don’t know that I’d be able to identify most of the lemon notes in here, as to my palette it basically just becomes ‘good lemon’, but I’ll bet this one really will make a stellar iced tea. If you’re shopping iced tea-fodder for the hot weather, and don’t stubbornly hide indoors as I do, check this one out.

Great tea!